Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Day 117


Yesterday, April 27, 2010, was a pretty average tuesday. Unfortunately it was breezy & chilly outside which just isn't something I like in the end of April...I've gotten used to the hot, sunny weather! Anyways, I had my next to last spanish & education class and my last choir rehearsal for the year. The choir listened to our recording from our final concert two sundays ago. After classes I wasted a lot of time going through some random old pictures on my computer & hard drive because I had no homework. Oh yeah...I wasted between 3-4 hours just sleeping :). It was quite the lovely afternoon nap. For a picture I didn't really have much inspiration. It was cold outside & the sun had set. So I looked around on my desk, saw an old name tag I'd stuck on my desk, & photographed it. It's not a great picture but hey it's better than nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment