Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 309


Friday November 5, 2010. I went to history and breakfast as usual but then I had my advising appointment to figure out what classes I was taking next semester. It took a little while to figure out, but I have currently a great plan for my next semester classes. Now all I have to worry about is actually registering for the classes and hopefully getting enrolled in them. I went to photography but it was cancelled so I went back to my room and packed to prepare to go home for the weekend. I didn't go to lunch so I was able to pack my car like I needed to do. After scientific inquiry, I told Alex goodbye before heading to field work. I headed straight home to Forsyth after field work. From there, mom, dad, & I headed towards Carrollton so we could join MP's cross country team for supper! We ate yummy italian at Olive Tree and settled into a good nights sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment