Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 311


Sunday it was nice to go to church at home. It was youth sunday & Caleb actually taught my sunday school class with a fellow youth. They did good and then the main service went very well too, led of course by the youth group. After a yummy lunch of chili and assorted soups at church, Mom & I headed home and turned on Someone Like You. Caleb & Dad got home just after it started and we enjoyed watching it together. Dad turned on a Falcon's game and I left not long after. It was a great weekend at home and I was sad to be leaving. Getting back to school, I unpacked and then settled in for some office hours in the QuadWorks office. I watched some TV shows & edited the pictures from Caleb's state meet. I ate supper and then was glad to see Alex once he got back from his soccer game. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment