Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 300


Day 300! Only 65 more days. I cannot believe that. Wednesday October 27 was a good day as far as I can remember. I had history and then I had to go straight to QuadWorks business. I grabbed breakfast & then helped hand out the last few homecoming tickets. Afterwards, we had a Homecoming 2010 interest meeting where we gave the clubs and organizations who wanted to compete in homecoming an informational packet & explained everything. Our theme for the year is Mercer Goes Viral...so we'll see how things turn out. :) We had a photography critique and I went to lunch like normal. After scientific inquiry, I went to work. I came back to campus and attended our 3rd education field work seminar. I can't remember what I did after but I do know my day was full. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment