Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day 288


Friday was a lovely and much needed day. I went to bed at a decent time Thursday night (around 10:30) and I slept until 9:30. 11 hours of sleep = heaven! I sat around the house for a little bit but when Dad came home from work and invited me to go to Macon with him, I accepted the offer. We first dropped my car off at the shop so they could fix my break light and then we were off to the hospital so my Dad could visit one of our church member's family members. After the visit we headed back home and Dad took a nap while I watched TV. Later, we went to Walmart to buy some new windshield wiper blades for my car and picked Caleb up from cross country practice. After getting my car from the shop all perfect again, we went home to a lovely meal of spaghetti fixed by my wonderful mother. :) After a bit of TV, we all went to bed because Saturday was going to start way to early.

No comments:

Post a Comment