Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Day 349


Today! Dead day on campus = no exams scheduled. Dad needed me to help him run an errand this morning so I woke up earlier that I would've otherwise. Mom's car is acting up so Dad needed me to pick him up at the VW dealership to take him back home. I got to the dealership just fine but leaving didn't work, my car didn't start again...the problem that begun last week had come back. The mechanic jump started my car so dad & I made our way back to Forsyth and our normal mechanics. They ordered the part & tried to fix my battery as best as possible until the part can be replaced. I drove back to school & showered before my scientific inquiry study session. After, I went to work like I normally would. I visited Emily once I got back on campus before going to dinner. Now I'm watching some Bones re-runs & will soon go to watch Modern Family with Alex. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment