Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Day 361


December 27. Caleb wasn't feeling good so he went to the doctor's this morning. Getting home with some medicine, Grandmom called saying she wanted to take Caleb shopping. Mom wanted to look for some more things so we headed into Macon and picked up Grandmom so she could come with us. One thing Caleb wanted was a jacket from Dick's so we headed there & he found the jacket! At the shoe carnival they had a special deal (buy 1 get 1 free) so I got 2 pairs of flats! We went back to the mall and walked around a little bit more. I made a side trip to Victoria Secret before meeting my family at Belk again. We left the mall & went to IHOP before dropping grandmom off back at home. After 2 shopping days, I am proud of myself for finding great deals :).

No comments:

Post a Comment