Thursday, December 23, 2010

Day 357


Today! Today has been my laziest day BY FAR. I have officially stayed in my pajamas all day & I've loved it! I woke up & wandered down stairs for breakfast...turning on the movie Flicka. Caleb declared this a bad choice of something to watch on TV so he left & Mom did, too. It was time for lunch then so we all sat down and watched Knight & Day. I really enjoyed that movie too! Afterwards, I sat down & read for a good while. It's a book my grandmom lent my mom: The Help, by Kathryn Stockett. Caleb Dad & Mom worked on cleaning Caleb's car. After it was time for supper so after the food was fixed we watched Despicable Me. I've seen it before but loved it just as much this time! We tried to watch The Princess Bride on TV but we all got tired & went off on our separate ways to bed. I think I'll text Alex & read my book a little while longer before bed :).

No comments:

Post a Comment