Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Day 360



December 26. It's sad that Christmas is already over. We all had a list of things that we wanted to buy with our Christmas money so we headed into Macon. First we went to the AT&T store to activate my new iPhone 4. We had to wait a while & the process took longer than I would have liked but we finally walked out of the store with my phone working, newly decorated in a beautiful pink & blue case. :) We next went to the mall. Dad & Caleb separated from Mom & I. We went to New York & Company and they had amazing deals so I bought some great new clothes. I was very excited. We then went to Belk to get Caleb some pants & I found some boots! Next was DSW & I bought some Sperry's. My last pair lasted about 5 years approximately haha so it was time for a new pair. We ate at Sticky Fingers & called it a day. We enjoyed watching Eclipse (one of my Christmas presents) back at home. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment