Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Day 362


Tuesday December 28, 2010. I woke up wanting a relax-at-home day but that wasn't going to be the case. In order to prepare for our trip to Liberia this summer, we've got to get shots & passports. So we headed to the health department. :( I had to get 2 shots, the flu shot & a polio booster. They weren't fun at all but I'm glad they're done. Then we went to the court house so we could turn in our passport stuff. For lunch we ate taco bell. Going finally to walmart, I had made a list of things that I wanted to buy, I was happy to find everything on my list. We went back home & I sat around for a while. Caleb headed off to a youth conference and Mom, Dad, & I set out to re-arrange their bedroom. It took a couple of hours but it looks good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment