Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day 13.


Now that I have attended all of my new classes for the semester, all of my days will begin to blend into each other. Now I am adopting the habit of having my camera at my hip (or in my bag) at all times. Today I had to go to the bookstore (for another trip that I didn't think I'd have to make) & I was really liking how the sun was hitting the roof. As it turns out, I couldn't get the shot I wanted of the roof. I do admit though that I didn't take more than a couple of pictures, I found a picture I liked that wasn't of the roof so I wasn't too motivated to continue with my previous goal. So I ended up with a picture of leaves. Now I'd take it a little differently but I still like it. Leaves are something we see every day so it reminded me of my soon-to-be normal days.

No comments:

Post a Comment