Sunday, January 3, 2010

Day Three.


Today is day number three of project 365. Since yesterday I explored my own yard, today I wanted to expand my horizons. So I went and drove around my little town. First going to an old barn across from my neighborhood, I went to a train station, church, my high school's track/brook, and board of education. Though I took many interesting pictures, this one is my favorite. I choose it as my photo for day three because of how many times I have visited the location of this photograph. Many times after I first received my camera, I went and walked around this old, broken down barn. I took some pictures I liked but I could never find any new view point. Today I was able to do exactly this & this is precisely why I chose this picture. This wheat might pass by unnoticed but I saw it & hopefully made it a special focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment