Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Day Twenty.

Today is day number twenty of my year-long project. So far it's going well & I'm enjoying the challenge every day. Today was amazingly warm for winter...but then again it is Georgia :). It is suppose to rain tomorrow so of course the clouds are coming in & blocking the sun. My parents gave me these awesome m&m's...they're premiums with mint fillings....& yes they're amazingly good. But while eating these yesterday night I thought they would be a good subject for a picture someday....& guess what? Today was their lucky day! =] So I turned on all of the lights in my dorm (lamp included) & piled some m&m's on my MacBook Pro. I experimented with multiple "designs"...including a pac man mouth...but I liked this picture best. The color turned out really neat & I like the focus. Though the apple is upside down, I am quite pleased with the picture.

PS - for those wondering, the (...well most of them) m&m's were not harmed during the photography shoot...just after. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment