Friday, January 29, 2010

day twenty-eight.

Yesterday my women's choir at school went to Savannah for GMEA. I was really excited to be going for choir but also to be going to Savannah. I have been a few times & I always enjoy being there in such a beautiful city. As soon as our bus arrived I was ready to walk around & see the sights through my camera. We got a chance to do such a thing & after a couple of hours of walking I ended up with close to 200 pictures. I looked at this image preview right after I took it & I thought that it was really cool. I didn't mean for the sun to hit exactly in the middle of the lamp post but I thought it turned out great. I hadn't really looked at the rest of the pictures when I chose my photo-of-the-day so I might've chosen a different one than this but since I do like this picture, I decided to stick with it. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment