Friday, January 8, 2010

Day Seven.


Though I'm a day late posting this, I did actually take this picture on January 7th. I chose this picture for multiple reasons, one being that I didn't get the chance to take many, but mainly because there is a funny story behind it. I had gone to visit my Mom at her work & when I was walking to my car to leave, I saw these trees silhouetted against the blue sky and coming clouds. I went to my passenger side door & got my camera out. I put my keys across in the driver's seat & must've pressed the lock button accidentally. So I took a couple of pictures, put my camera down in the seat, closed the door, & heard the famous "beep" of the VW car lock. So yeah I was locked out of my car with only my phone in my pocket. First time that's happened to me, all thanks to photography. =] After I got back into my car (thanks to my dad with the spare key), I had a laugh so it all turned out ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment