Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day Twelve.


Today was the first day back to class. It was kind of stressful but every first day is. So after my 3 classes it was time to go to my piano lesson. The day was beautiful, the sky a perfect blue, not a cloud in sight. So I was looking forward to my chance to photograph something. I took my camera along on my walk across campus & tried to look for new angles in the buildings I see every day (& I must admit, have photographed many, many times). So I tried to focus on the trees closest to me instead of the building off in the distance, looking for new focal points, all of that fun stuff. So I finally settled on this one picture, though I did like a good few, because it is so different than what I’ve seen before through my lens. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment