Sunday, February 14, 2010

Day 45 - Valentine's Day!


Happy Valentine's Day, everybody! February the 14th of 2010 has so far been very quiet & productive for me. I woke up at around 10:30 and read for homework until about 5:00. I still have some more reading to do but that'll be enough for the time. Since today is a special day, I thought I could theme my picture. I tried different things but I ended up with this picture as my favorite. My grandmother sent me a Valentine's Day card & I saw it sitting on my floor so I figured I could use it as a prop. It's ripped kind of sloppily but I think it fits just right. I wrote "LOVE." on an index card, positioned it in the envelope, & set about framing the perfect shot! I tried it in black & white, too but I thought color turned out better. =] So I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment