Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day 48.


"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."
1 Corinthians 13:4-7
Today, February 17th, 2010, has not been a bad day. It is Ash Wednesday, the first day of Lent. I thought that I could take on a habit, one to go along with my 365 project. As you see above, I am going to add a Bible verse to every picture I take when I post it. I think it'll be a good way to bring God into my life more & just a good habit to have. :) I told my roommate this & I said I wanted to use a verse over Love because my picture is about "love" and she made the good suggestion of me to use one of the more basic, and famous verses on love. I do really like this verse & I find it very appropriate. So thanks, roomie!
The story behind my picture is this: my university does some really cool stuff (luckily for free) on campus. Like last week we made stuffed animals for Valentine's day & today we made wax hand models. I waited in line with a friend brainstorming what shape to make with my hand. I decided on the sign language word for "I Love You", since I know this sign and have used it a lot with my family. So the process was an interesting one, especially getting my hand out of the wax, but it turned out pretty good & it was a fun experience. =] Now attached to a verse, I extend my "hand" to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment