Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Day 54


"The Lord watches over you - the Lord is your shade at your right hand; the sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon by night. The Lord will keep you from all harm - he will watch over your life; the Lord will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore." Psalm 121: 5-8

Yay! I'm on time today haha. My day is full as yesterday was but I made sure to make time to take pictures. After I got out of choir practice I enjoyed the sun & slight warm walking back to the dorm. The sky is a wonderful blue peppered with clouds...more than I'd like, but fewer than this morning. Here is a picture of the moon along with some clouds. Of course I'd like to zoom in further but alas I cannot so I had to make do by using the clouds as interest in the picture. I am so ready for summer & for sun to take beautiful pictures in. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment