Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Day 53


"I did not see a temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple. The city does not need the sun or the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light, and the Lamb is its lamp. The nations will walk by its light and the kings of the earth will bring their splendors into it." Revelations 22:22-24
Alas I am a day behind in posting again. I have my days full this week but I'm trying not to become too stressed. I took a couple of quick shots yesterday before going to my Grandmother's for supper. This is my favorite of the bunch but it's definitely not my favorite overall. I like the black & white effect but the cropping is annoying me. It was better though than my other pictures though so I'm putting up with it. Today I am going to make myself take a picture I'm happy with...& an outside one at that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment