Saturday, February 20, 2010

Day 51


"Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love." 1 Corinthians 16:13-14

Today was a busy day but also a somewhat relaxing day. I had to wake up before I would have liked because I had to go to work early in the afternoon (I work Preview days for my university). My time at work went good though & when it was over, the day was beautiful and the weather warm. I love the heat of the south & cannot wait for summer to be here :). I was able to go and kick around a soccer ball with my boyfriend for a little bit while it felt nice out. I kind of forgot to take a picture today...well didn't totally forget just forgot while it was light outside. So I came to my desk thinking of ideas for a picture. I decided to position some thumb tacks on my bible. I like how you can see the minute details of the bible case & of the tacks. It's not my favorite picture but it's not bad either. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment