Friday, February 19, 2010

Day 50!


"Teach me your way, O Lord and I will walk in your truth; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name. I will praise you, O Lord my God with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever. For great is your love toward me; you have delivered me from the depths of the grave." Psalm 86:11-13
I cannot believe that I have been at this project for 50 days. It's just so crazy to think that I am 50 pictures into my 365 project. :) Today I had a class cancelled so it would seem that my day would have been less full but it wasn't...time flew by as fast as it always does. It was such a beautiful day this afternoon, and warm enough to get away without a jacket. Though it was only brief, it reminded me why I love the heat and living in the south. I was going to try and take an outdoor picture because of how sunny it was but I didn't have time and when I did it was starting to get cloudy. So I came into my dorm once again to set up a picture. Today's result is simple, but I like it. I think the colors and shapes and shadows and textures all together make a neat effect. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment