Sunday, February 28, 2010

Day 59


"Your love has given me great joy and encouragement, because you, brother, have refreshed the hearts of the saints." Philemon 7

Today was a great day. I spent last night at home so I was able to go to Sunday school & church at my home church, which was very nice. After, on the way home, my friend & I stopped at Chili's and ate a huge but very yummy lunch. The weather was pristine and warm considering the time of the year. Putting off homework for a few more hours, we got back to campus, put on shorts and t-shirts and went across the street to the park. It was great fun just being outside in the warmth & sunshine. A few families were outside, too, so we got to play with their kids. So overall it was an awesome day. Now it's time for home work I suppose, but I wanted to show all this picture, it's one of my favorites. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment