Monday, March 1, 2010

Day 60


"Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young - a place near your altar, O Lord Almighty, my King and my God. Blessed are those who dwell in your house; they are every praising you." Psalm 84:3-4

Monday, March 1st, 2010. Hard to believe that it's already the 3rd month of this year & my project! Time sure does fly by. This week is as busy as last week was, but thankfully next week is spring break! As I was driving to field work, I drive past this beautiful old church. I always drive past it & always want to photograph it. I had a brief interlude today to take it's picture while in my car, yes yes yes I do know that you can see my window's reflection in the picture & I don't like it but it's all I have time for! So there. Haha. Like I said, my days are full so this is what I have time for. I still would love to go back and really photograph this picture but this will do for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment