Wednesday, March 3, 2010

day 62


"Behold, I will create new heavens and a new earth. The former things will not be remembered, nor will they come to mind. But be glad and rejoice forever in what I will create, for I will create Jerusalem to be a delight and its people a joy. I will rejoice over Jerusalem and take delight in my people; the sound of weeping and of crying will be heard in it no more." Isaiah 65:17-19

Today, March 3, 2010, has been a pretty good day. I had: spanish, no old testament (my teacher cancelled class) so piano practice instead, breakfast with friends, nap!, big southern lunch with my freshman class, piano lesson, & now paper writing time! On my way to piano, I saw these (or so I think they are) cherry blossom trees. I haven't seen any blooms yet so I was pretty excited to go back & take pictures of the trees. Sadly my memory card filled up but I think I got some good pictures. I had one I liked better than this but the focus wasn't quite right. I do love the purity of the pinks & blues in the picture...I love sunshine! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment