Sunday, March 21, 2010

Day 80


Today March 21st, 2010, is the 80th day of my project. Hard to believe isn't it? Well today is a yucky day. Back to the rain I suppose. Oh how I have loved the brief interlude of sun & warmth. I made a walmart run early this afternoon & while in the checkout lane, I saw these new strawberried peanut butter m&m's. I love strawberries & peanut butter m&m's separately so I had to try them. I get back into my dorm, open the package, and pull the first one out of the bag. I smell it & it actually smells like strawberries! I bite in (well put the whole thing in my mouth haha) & I actually taste peanut butter & strawberries! I'm in awe of this fact haha. Now though the taste is interesting & unique I'm not sure if I could eat these all of the time. It's just so unique I can only have so much at a time haha. Well anyways...these m&m's are in 3 colors: red, brown, & yellow. Quite appropriate I think :). So I thought what can I do with these m&m's for my photo today? I end up putting them on my keyboard surrounding the letter M. I try different angles, end up in black & white, & come up with this result. I like it, I really do. Now I have 2 m&m pictures :).

No comments:

Post a Comment