Sunday, March 7, 2010

Day 64


Hello All! Long time no see, I know. I have been busy and unable to post. So, on day 64 it was Friday, right? Haha. So my day was completely full but the last thing I had to do before my weekend started was finish up my last 2 hours for fieldwork. It was bitter sweet to say goodbye to my 3 year olds. They're really sweet & were finally starting to call me Miss Hannah. :) But I'm ready to experience my next time at field work. So I finished up the project I had started for my teacher: making her bulletin board. She had gotten the kids to color spring pictures so I cut them out & stapled them up. So my picture for the day is the completed bulletin board. Yes I know it looks kinda sloppy but hey it's my first one & the best I could do in an hour. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment