Sunday, March 28, 2010

Day 86


Yesterday was a beautiful looking day but wasn't warm long...it was quite breezy so a lot of time outside wasn't enjoyable. One of my close friends is a member of a sorority & her formal was Friday evening. She wanted me to take portrait pictures of her boyfriend/date so I gladly obliged. We went out to a little park where the rest of her pledge class was going to meet to take pictures so we got there early before it got crowded. It was the cutest little park ever, with lots of pretty waterfalls & trees & stone & flowers...ah. A photographers haven. So I walked around with them taking candids & posed shots & they all came out really great looking. I chose this one as my favorite, therefore photo-of-the-day because I just love the expressions, colors, & crop. Just so adorable. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment