Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Day 61


"But Jesus called the children to him and said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder the, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. I tell you the truth, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it." Luke 17:16-17

Today, March 2, 2010, is a rainy day. I heard it might snow but that was only for the lucky cities up in the north part of Georgia. I am so tired of this weather but I keep telling myself that I can't complain because we had some beautiful days this weekend. I was still doing lots today but it was at a more relaxed pace than the past few days have been so that's good. Now I'm one test down one paper to go for this week, before spring break! I didn't really know what to do for today's picture but when I was in the bathroom, I saw that the items on the window sill looked pretty cool from below. So I tried it out & liked the result! At least I didn't have to take my camera out in the rain to find a picture. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment