Sunday, March 21, 2010

Day 79


Yesterday, March 20, 2010 was a good day. It was warm & sunny...except when the wind started blowing. My boyfriend's family came down to our school to visit & to attend the Cherry Blossom Festival in Macon. I tagged along as they wandered a little bit of downtown then went to the hot air balloon show at a local college's campus. I had been very excited about the hot air balloons but when we got to the location I didn't see any balloons. It was warm though so it was nice to sit on the picnic blanket for a while. It was kind of breezy so getting chilly but as the sun began to set they started blowing up the balloons. I was able to walk right up close to the balloons so it was neat to see the flame used to hold them afloat. I was disappointed though because the balloons never went into the air & it was getting dark when they finally were blown up so it was hard to take pictures. I also wanted to see more but that's ok. I'll just have to travel to a huge show one day haha. My photo-for-the-day though is of the sunset over the campus' lake. I love this period but especially because of how the trees on the right of the photo form the almost "cingular bars" and lead your eye through the picture. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment