Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Day 55.


"You yourselves are our letter, written on our hearts, known and read by everybody. You show that you are a letter from Christ, the result of our ministry, written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets or human hearts. " 2 Corinthians 3: 2-3
Today, February 24, 2010 has been a cold, rainy day. It hasn't been exactly bad just full. The weather can't make up it's mind, it's gone from almost warm & sunny to now cold & wet. I like the previous. I saw a couple of photo opportunities outside today but I didn't want to risk my camera getting wet...so I experimented inside today. I wanted to use books as a prop but I didn't know what to add to it until I saw my necklace, & wah lah! Here is my picture for today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment