Monday, February 22, 2010

Day 52


"All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work." 2 Timothy 3:16
Yes I know I'm a day behind but I've had a busy past couple of days haha. I did actually plan & take this picture yesterday but I didn't have the time or energy to post a blog about it. I really didn't know what to take a picture of because even though it was a beautiful day, I didn't have time to take a picture during the hours when the sun was high in the sky. I kind of just made an assortment of items I use a lot in my dorm...finding a verse was tough to go along with it...but hopefully you can see scripture as the tools to life, just like these items are tools to my college life. Haha I'm trying to sound deep. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment