Friday, February 26, 2010

Day 57.


"I wait for the Lord, my soul waits, and in his word I put my hope. My soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen wait for the morning, more than watchmen wait for the morning."
Psalm 130:5-6
Yay for Fridays! It has been a long, full, & busy week. I'm glad it's over but next week is going to be just like this. Thankfully, my school has spring break the 2nd week of March...I'm so ready for it haha. It was an absolutely beautiful day today....freezing but beautiful. I loved looking at the sky (haha I seem to have picked up the habit of constantly looking up and around me when I walk anywhere...I bet everyone who sees me but doesn't know me wonders some). It always seems to me, whether solid blue or gray that the sky is like a solid dome around us....the buildings just seem to be chiseled into the perfect blue sky. I just love it! :) I didn't get a chance to take pictures outside today but I'm getting sort of tired of seeing the same thing everyday through my lens so I once again resorted to my dorm. I do like this picture for today though. It seems calm and hopeful. Just peacefully waiting for whatever happens next. A nice reprieve in my hectic day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment