Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Day 129


Happy Belated Mother's Day to all Mom's! Especially my own. :) We woke up as on a normal Sunday morning and went to church, my mom wearing a beautiful corsage. After church, we changed clothes and were off to Taki in Macon for a hopefully wonderful meal. We expected a wait but only had a short one (at least for some mother's day standards). I got the habachi shrimp as normal and enjoyed it immensely but unfortunately burned my tongue on the delicious soup appetizer. After, we went to see Ironman 2 in theaters. I liked it and recommend those interested to see it but I didn't think it was the best movie of all time or anything and liked the first movie better. But anyways, later that evening my mom, dad, and I walked around the block. Across the street from the entrance of our neighborhood is an old barn and field that had just been plowed and the hay on it bailed. So we wandered to some of the hay bails and took pictures. I took some pictures of the landscape too with the hay because it was just so pretty! Walking home, my brother caught up riding his bike so we were all able to walk back to the house together as a family. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment