Monday, May 31, 2010

Day 151


Today is Memorial Day & my parent's 24th anniversary. I went to bed early, about 10:30, last night so I woke up 10 something this morning nice & refreshed. After waking my brother up and getting ready, we were off to the movies to see Prince of Persia. It was a good movie, we all enjoyed it. We made a quick trip to walmart, where I got some body wash, in case you wanted to know, and came home and put a pizza in the oven. My parents had a little party at our house and somebody brought over a really pretty flower bouquet. So that's my subject for today's photo. I'm happy to have something bright as my picture because it seems like my last few have been kinda dark or blah. Anyways, I'm happy to be home with my family enjoying a nice summer day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment