Monday, May 24, 2010

Day 144


Today was a pretty good day. Work was kind of stressful because the project that I'm working on now uses excel and it was just being a pain. Anyways, one of the other ladies in the office today has a birthday Friday so we went out to eat today at this place called The Back Burner & it was really good. I had some amazing salmon. I got home took some pictures outside and did osome work on my online education class. It's a lot of work that I don't want to be doing this summer but I need it for my credits and major so I must put up with it. Uhh. Anyways my brother is studying for finals so tonight it was fun to sit outside with my mom and brother and eventually Dad. So I took some pictures with my webcam of me and my mom and me and my brother. Oh how I love summer! :) Now I'm talking to my boyfriend on skype; I see him Friday & I'm very excited about it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment