Sunday, September 5, 2010

Day 247


Saturday was a good day though quite lonely. Most of my friends had gone home for the weekend and those who hadn't were going to be involved with Fraternity Bid Day parties and activities. Since I wasn't interested in partying, I stuck to myself and made my own plans. I slept until 11 when my Dad called asking me out to lunch with the family Sunday afternoon. After showering, I headed to the Target shopping center to do some shopping. I went to Marshall's first but didn't find anything that fit great. I browsed a couple of shoe stores and found some stuff I liked but didn't end up buying anything. I then went to Ross and found this really cute black & white polka dot strapless dress that I bought (for only $15). I wanted to go to the Shoppes at River Crossing next which is kind of annoying because it's a pain to get there from the I475 side of Macon but whatever, I got there when I got there. I went into Charming Charlie to try and find a necklace to match my dress. I showed a picture to one of the ladies working there and she helped me find this adorable necklace/earring set that matches perfectly. I also bought a cute hot pink tank top which I was oh-so-pleased to find out cost me only $5. :) I headed to American Eagle next and bought myself a pair of jeans even though I didn't need a new pair, I wanted to get myself one. I went to DSW next to try to find some shoes but nothing worked out there either. I was pleased with my shopping success: dress, jeans, tank top, & jewelry. :) Getting back to campus, I managed to find some food and then turned on Dear John. After that went off, I got ready for bed and watched The Parent Trap then part of Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (the original and better of the two movies in my opinion). I went to bed around 11 tired but kind of lonely.

No comments:

Post a Comment