Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day 267


FRIDAY! I am always so happy when Friday's finally come. My friday was particularly busy. After my classes, I headed over to Burghard Elementary School to meet my field work teacher for the first time. His name is Mr. Rome and he seems pretty cool. My school is extremely rural, south Macon, and kind of ghetto. I'm excited about my 5th grade classroom, though, and hope my 35 hours of observation go wonderfully. After the field work, I came home and packed up super quick. I had to go work another homecoming priority ticket soccer game and immediately after it finished, I hopped into my car and drove home. It was Homecoming 2010 for my high school: Mary Persons. I had to arrive late because of the soccer game but I made it about half way through the first half so I didn't miss much. We lost but I enjoyed the time talking to my parents and high school friends. :) There's no place like home...there's no place like home...there's no place like home.

No comments:

Post a Comment