Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day 260


Friday! (September 17, 2010) I woke up went to history then met my normal breakfast group - Meghyn & Daryl - for breakfast. Afterwards, I came back to my room before photography and scientific inquiry. Photography went well and I was happy to be out shooting again. I had lunch with a few of the group and then I had another (not so) lovely scientific inquiry class. I mean it's an ok class but it's really pointless in the whole scheme of things and I am just not enjoying it. I headed off to work (which went well) and was happy to be finished with the school week. Mom, Dad, Caleb, and his girlfriend Ali came into Macon to eat at Red Lobster. They invited me (& I was happy to join) so we had a lovely & yummy supper together. (Alex was playing soccer so he unfortunately couldn't go.) I got back to campus and sat around the dorm until Alex and his roommates decided it was time to stop playing video games and it was time to go to eat. One of the lovely things about Mercer (& QuadWorks of course) is that 2 times a semester we take over the local movie theater and are only charged $2 for all of the current releases. This event is known as the Midnight Movie and we all love it. Alex, Daryl, Jason, Korin, Cecilia, and I went to El Som(brero) for supper. I love eating el som so it was sad that I had already eaten but Red Lobster is better any day so I'm not complaining really. We made it to the theater about 10:30 when the ticket booth opened up. We had to wait through a really long line (well because it's so popular of an event!) but we got tickets to the movies we were interested in. Alex & I joined Bonnie, Emily, Patrick, Brittany, & Cara Beth in Easy A while Jason, Daryl, Cecilia, & Korin saw The Town. I really enjoyed Easy A...really funny and with a good message! :) We made it back to campus about 2 and I was oh so ready for sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment