Saturday, June 12, 2010

Day 161


My Birthday! June 10, 2010. I was born June 10, 1992 at 1:03 in the afternoon weighing 8 pounds 3 ounces and was 20 1/4 inches tall. Hard to believe that I am now 18 years old. I woke up and showered. I went and talked to my mom and we looked at my baby albums. Then we cooked cinnamon rolls and the whole family (minus caleb) and Alex ate the yummy tradition. Then we got ready and headed out to Dauset Trails. I love walking around and looking at the flowers and animals. I think everyone had a good time, which is always nice. Getting home, I finished my homework and took a nap. Alex left for another soccer tryout and we headed to church. The choir was getting home so we had to come welcome them back. So overall, a very good birthday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment