Sunday, June 27, 2010

Day 178


Today was an ordinary Sunday. I woke up, showered, got ready while watching Extreme Makeover: Home Edition (with Ty Pennington), and put on my new dress! My mom and dad really liked it and I enjoyed wearing it. Sunday school was full and the lesson was good as always. After "big church", mom, Caleb, and I headed home. Mom fixed dinner while I sat and talked with her. We ate and I settled down to read a chapter for my edu class...this was about Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing special education students. I thought I was just going to read half of it then but I was able to read the whole thing at once! After, I sat and watched TV with my mom for a little bit then it was time to find something to photograph! I went outside (man is it hot) and I eventually wandered over to a butterfly bush growing on by our mailbox. I saw bumble bees on the bush so I set about trying to photograph one...I had to get right up on those bees because my lens is in the hospital ( =[ ). I would've gotten better with my usual lens but I'm happy with what I got! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment