Saturday, June 12, 2010

Day 163


Today was a good day, too. I woke up about 9:00 because Cecilia had to head out early to a soccer game. Holly woke up too so we just sat around talking to my mom while she made us a breakfast quiche. Alex woke up on his own, surprisingly and wandered into the kitchen to join us. When it was ready, I woke Rebekah, Blake, and Bonnie up. Luckily for me, I only had to say something and everybody woke up! I didn't expect it to be quite that easy. So we all ate and yummy breakfast and then people packed up to head back home. Alex stayed a little bit later and watched some of the World Cup game that was on. He got packed up and I finally had to tell him goodbye after a long week with him at my house. Sadly, I won't be able to see him again until the end of July because I am going to Taliaferro County for 2 weeks, then he's going to England for 3 weeks, and my family is going to the beach for a week the day he gets back. So this will be a long time apart but we'll make it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment