Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Day 171


Sunday! Father's Day 2010. Church and Sunday School went as good as usual. I met a girl who is going to attend Mercer next year. (Her grandmother is a member of our church.) It was good to talk to her about mercer, she seemed to be excited about her time there. After church we all changed clothes and dad opened his presents (a Mercer baseball cap & a breakfast cook book) and we were off to the movies. We watched The Karate Kid and it was really really good! I recommend it to everybody. Before the movie I had made plans with two of my friends from school. We decided to meet up Sunday night and just have a little girls' night in Macon. So after a nice afternoon with the family, I was off to where my friend is staying for the summer in Macon. This house she's staying in is such a cute little house! And it's only the extra house! Anyways, we had a nice evening just sitting and talking about life. :) The picture for today was when I was walking around outside with my mom and brother when my mom watered the little plants she's growing...you know those topsy turvy pots? My mom has some tomato and cucumbers growing and they're actually getting pretty big!

No comments:

Post a Comment