Saturday, June 19, 2010

Day 165


Monday was a busy day. I started the day off early and was in Macon at starbucks at 9:00 am ready to head to Taliaferro County. I was heading here to be a worker at the Touching Taliaferro With Love "camp" for elementary school kids in Taliaferro (which is pronounced "Toliver" if you don't remember that from a previous post). So I followed my boss (he was going to check in on the first day) and I wandered around the host school a little to take pictures. Photographer was my given job so I was excited about this job. After a couple of hours at the camp site, I followed my boss to his brother's house 15 minutes from the school where I was to be staying the week. My host couple is extremely friendly and I enjoyed spending time with them. So I settled into bed after supper and prepared for day number two of camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment