Friday, July 2, 2010

Day 183


Today! So I did not wake up to go running this morning, I was tired after staying up later than I wanted last night. So I woke up, showered, and was off to work. Everyone was back in the office today and it was nice to see those who'd been on vacation return. I continued work on my projects and at 2 I was done for the day. Everyday going into work and leaving work, I drive under this bridge. It's old and concrete and covered in graffiti. Every single time I pass it, I want to stop and take pictures of it. Well, I decided today was the day, as long as no one was around to see me do it. So I stopped at the stop sign, took a picture, drove a little further, and snapped another picture in black and white before driving off again. It's not a great neighborhood so I wasn't about to get out of my car to get more pictures. Getting home, I was quite happy with the result of my second picture (as you will see here). I think black and white photography has so much more depth and meaning than color pictures. It's nice not to have pressing homework assignments (though my "weeks" each start on Friday with new assignments) so I just chilled when I got home. I wrote letters to my Mercer friends (though I have yet to put them in the mail box), which I always find fun, and read a little of a pleasure book. Supper was good, and since Caleb is spending the night at a friend's house, we were free to watch the more girly movie that was rented last night. Remember Me, also staring Robert Pattinson, was the movie of the night. I did not really know what to expect, but afterwards, I can say that I really enjoyed it. It is a deep, sad movie but it is really well made and I recommend it to everybody! It's not all that much of a chick flick either so guys give it a shot, too. Then mom, dad, and I walked around the neighborhood and now we're just sitting relaxing in our family room. I figured I'd update my blogs, and now it's time to read! :) I love my family & summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment