Saturday, July 10, 2010

Day 189


Thursday was just a so-so day. Work went fine but afterwards I drove all around Macon running errands and I didn't get lost but I had to turn around a few times because I changed my mind where I was going. Getting home, I bought a couple of things from American Eagle online and settled down into finishing my paper for education. I took a break to take some pictures (my photo-of-the-day is of a pearl necklace of mine in a gold cloth type box). Later, Mom, Dad, & Caleb got home and brought me Zaxby's to eat for supper so I ate (bought some new music - specifically Michael Bublé) and continued on my paper. I finished my rough draft, finished the final separate assignment for education, and successfully finished my paper before my midnight deadline. I had a long day and was glad to have completed all I needed to.

No comments:

Post a Comment