Saturday, July 10, 2010

Day 190


Yesterday was a much better day. I had reasons to be happier: my paper was finished, it was friday, Alex was coming home!, and I had to pack for our beach vacation. Work went well. What I'm doing right now is slow and very repetitive but I entertain myself listening to music. I left work and bought something for Alex (I won't say in case he reads this ;]) and headed home. Alex was home and I talked to him for about 3 hours. I slowly started packing but I didn't get much done. We put hamburgers on the grill and had a yummy supper. The cucumbers in my picture are ones that we grew and though I don't like to eat them, they made a nice picture. At the end of the day, I had the basics of my clothes packed. That was a minimum but at least it's better than nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment