Thursday, July 15, 2010

Day 194


Tuesday Caleb and Dad were off to go golfing so Mom and I hopped on our bikes and headed out for a a ride and photography expedition. First, we stopped at driftwood beach (when I finally had my camera) and we walked a little ways me snapping shots the whole time. Then we hit the historic district so I could get the shots I'd missed before and we continued along the 7-8ish mile bike path. We rode past the golf course but with their being three on the island, I don't think we saw the right ones to spot Caleb and Dad. After we got back, we got dressed and layered up with sunscreen and headed to the beach. It was so hot outside (we had to sit on the walkway because it was high tide and therefore no beach) that we couldn't stay out there too long before we headed to the pool to cool off. Once there, Caleb and Dad got home and joined us. That night for supper, we ate seafood again and I ate grilled Grouper. It was good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment