Sunday, August 1, 2010

Day 213


Today! Sunday August 1st, 2010. I woke up, showered, and got dressed as normal on a Sunday morning. Sunday school was full (which was nice) and the lesson was good. I sat beside Mom as always for the main service and Dad talked about me. It is a fairly common occurrence but still. I don't really mind but he likes to tell the congregation things that I never even knew myself! I learned today that before I was born I was called "Bud" by some of of my parent's friends. Too bad I turned out to be a "Bud-ette" (according to my Dad again). After church, we made ham & cheese sandwiches and put them on broil in the oven so the cheese could be nice and melted. Ohh yes it was yummy. :) Since then, I've basically just sat around watching TV (shark week themed myth busters is on now) and taking a few pictures. Yeah, I know the salt & pepper shakers are random but I see them multiple times a day & I thought that the picture turned out pretty cool. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment