Saturday, August 21, 2010

Day 231


Thursday has arrived. Hard to believe, but it was the last full day I had at home! I slept in a little bit and continued the process of packing things up to move in on Friday. I ordered some pictures to get printed at Walmart and I set to decorating the bulletin board I had bought with Mom Thursday night at Walmart. I had really cute ribbon and push pins and foam letters and I knew the pictures would look great too. After basically sitting around watching too many episodes of Say Yes To The Dress and Bringing Home Baby, I went off to go into town to deposit my paycheck into the bank and to pick up my pictures from Walmart. Getting home, I arranged the pictures and got movie tickets from the school year last year and attached them all with push pins. It looked so cute! Mom got home and we sat around and talked until Caleb and Dad got home. We ate yummy brunswick stew and spent the rest of the evening relaxing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment